Star Wars Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nar Shaddaa

2 posters

Go down

Nar Shaddaa Empty Nar Shaddaa

Post  Drake Firestar 19/11/11, 05:03 pm

Nar Shaddaa NarShaddaa

Nar Shaddaa also known as the Smuggler’s Moon was the largest moon of Nal Hutta the Hutt home planet. Nar Shaddaa was much like Coruscant in the sense that it was a planet completely covered by technology and cities. Other than that it was very much different because it was a polluted and full of decaying urban landscapes. The planet was also filled with crime and most of it was controlled by the criminal organizations.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nar Shaddaa Empty Re: Nar Shaddaa

Post  Jason C'baoth 28/11/11, 04:11 am

Jason hated the smell of this big mountain of Garbage the locals called Nar Shadda, he only called it hell. Sure at one time it might have been a nice place to live but when the Hutts got a hold of it, it went to hell.

Of course his home planet was not much better, but he would take the scorching sands over the knockout stench any day, guess it is just where you from.

=Barkeep=
"Whats wrong son? You don't like Nar Shadda?"

Jason gave the man a look of pure disgust.

=Jason=
"I wouldn't like Nar Shadda after a whole bottle of Mandalorian Tihaar."

The Barkeep just shook his head, he hated when people like this came into his bar. He loved his home planet and just could not see why someone else wouldn't.

=Barkeep=
"Then why are you here? Chasing gals?"

=Jason=
"Business, nothing else"

The Barkeep was not surprised at all at the mans response. Criminals and Smugglers ran rampant on Nar Shadda due to the Hutts.

=Barkeep=
Well then, thats when I know to close my mouth.

Jason smiled at the mans response and thought to himself 'maybe all people here are not bad'. With that Jason finished his shot, through some credits up on the table, it was enough to cover three nights of drinking and then some. Jason had only been there for an hour.

Jason C'baoth
Jason C'baoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason C'baoth 28/11/11, 04:37 am

After waiting at his ship for about 30 minutes, Jason's contact finally showed up to look at the goods Jason had delivered here from Mandalore. Mandalorian Tihaar was in high demand, and well with this war going on and everything it was getting hard to get it outside of Mandalore.

=Contact=
"It looks good, what did we agree on? Three hundred thousand?

Jason could only laugh at the man, this happened every time he came to Nar Shadda.

=Jason=
"We agreed on five hundred k's. If you don't give me that much we are going to have some problems."

The man shook his head as he was counting out the credits.

=Contact=
Alright, alright you greedy bastard. You know my boss isn't to happy about how high your prices are. Maybe next time they could be a little lower?

Jason laughed right in the mans face at that comment. After composing himself he answered the man with a little bit of sarcasm.

=Jason=
"Well your boss can find someone if he does not like my prices. Until then he can pay mine and suck it up. I know he makes at least three times the amount I sell it for.

Jason's contact did not respond, all he did was give a signal to his droids to unload the freight, and after they are done Jason enters his ship. With a salute to his contact the door shuts and a few minutes later he is underway back to Tatooine.
Jason C'baoth
Jason C'baoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 04/12/11, 08:12 pm

=Dark Ghost=
*Ghost had hidden the Helix-Class Light Interceptor in a hidden hangar on Nar Shaddaa and it was easy to get people to turn a blind eye to its location. Now he was just counting the credits he had earned from his last mission though he was still unaware that not all had gone according to plan. He had been hired to assassinate the Queen Mother of Hapes and so had attempted to do so. His partner had blown a fair sized hole in the room the Queen Mother and her handmaidens had been in and so Ghost had assumed they were buried alive. Unfortunately by some turn of bad luck the Queen Mother had survived but the Empire hadn't figured that out by the time they sent Ghost his credits and then he disappeared without a trace.

That was just what he always did when he was hired though it had first started out he had to run from employers because he would often double cross them to gain more credits. Eventually it turn into something that was like a trade mark of his he would just simply vanish not leaving a hint as to where he had gone. Of course some lucky people were always able to track Ghost down as it was impossible to perfectly vanish for good but he often killed those who found him unless they were offering to pay him a nice amount of credits for something. Even now Ghost was thinking about setting up a secret hideout somewhere so that he could have a place to go to and store all his things when ever he finished a mission. That was something for another time as for now it was time to sit back and relax as he enjoyed his new credits and maybe make some changes to his new ship so that it would be properly prepared fro when he needed it one day.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum