Star Wars Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Council Chamber

+7
Thrakk Valinor
James Cutter
Gar Bastra
Jarik Rimora
Aren Morningstar
Karica Panu
Jayden Fey
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

High Council Chamber Empty High Council Chamber

Post  Jayden Fey 26/11/11, 06:50 pm

High Council Chamber Jedicouncil2

The High Council Chamber, or Jedi Council Chamber was a circular room at the summit of the High Council Tower of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. It hosted meetings of the Jedi High Council during the rule of the Galactic Republic.

High Council Chamber 465px-No_Longer_Pristine

While the Tower and chamber were destroyed during the Galactic Civil War, the Reconstruction Authority rebuilt the Temple in 35 ABY, seeing the Tower and chamber rebuilt as they had been in the days of the Old Republic.
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

https://swurp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

High Council Chamber Empty Re: High Council Chamber

Post  Karica Panu 27/11/11, 12:43 am

*Karica was kneeing in the center of the chamber waiting for the others to arrive. She was in a deep mediation trying to clear her mind. To be honest with herself the stress of the job was starting to get to her.*
Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Aren Morningstar 27/11/11, 12:53 am

* Aren enters the council chambers and nods to Karica. Aren walks over to his respective council seat and sits down*

" Master Panu...i think we should invest in a stress ball for you "
Aren Morningstar
Aren Morningstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 27/11/11, 12:57 am

*Karica sighed as she rose.*

"Your cheerfulness if very rare in this climate Master Morningstar."
Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Aren Morningstar 27/11/11, 01:37 am

* Aren leans forward and shrugs, he rest his elbows on his knees then places his chin on his clasped hands*

" i suppose i am just enjoying the down time...any word from the Chief of State? "
Aren Morningstar
Aren Morningstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 27/11/11, 01:41 am

*Karica shook her head with defeat and returned to her seat.*

"Rhayth is meeting with him now, he will be reporting on it as soon as he returns."

*She then sighs.*

"Sadly I have not been able to relax in a long time."
Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Aren Morningstar 27/11/11, 01:48 am

* Aren watches Master Panu and nods in agreement to her words*

" I sent a message to the rest of the council, they will be returning from their duties in the outer rim by tomorrow"

* Aren doesn't want to trouble Master Panu to much for she did seem very tired, but duty was always present in the life of a Jedi*

" I just heard the new of Ossus a few hours ago... The Empire is getting bolder by the day, they can present a real threat if they continue on their present course. Do you think we could convince the Chief of State to allow us to make a preemptive strike "
Aren Morningstar
Aren Morningstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 27/11/11, 01:53 am

*Karica nods.*

"Good with us all together we can think of how to act."

*She then frown as Fey was brought up.*

"Sadly no. He already wants to take away us being at the top position of military. There is little trust in us anymore, we need to act on are own."
Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Aren Morningstar 27/11/11, 02:01 am

*Aren leans back in his chair and flexes his right robotic hand a few times, his eyes darken slightly at Karica's notion*

" I never trusted the senate and it's politics...it is a good thing indeed that the rest of us are coming back. I have a feeling history will begin to repeat itself sooner then we would like..."

*Aren runs his hand through his hair and rolls his shoulders lightly getting the tightness out of his neck*

" I knew something was amiss when GAG patrols where entering the temple"
Aren Morningstar
Aren Morningstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 27/11/11, 02:03 am

*Karica shot Aren a look of wonder.*

"What are you hinting towards Master Morningstar?"
Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Aren Morningstar 27/11/11, 02:08 am

Aren sighs he didn't want to have to admit this ...but it looks like things where coming to it*

" Master Panu i think we need to start making an exit strategy...the last time the senate found our order to be of no need we were slaughtered by the thousands..."
Aren Morningstar
Aren Morningstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 27/11/11, 02:13 am

*Karica gulped, that would be a horrible thing. How could she reply to that, she had thought about splitting the council so that could not happen at it worried her that others had ideas like it.*

"I understand your worries. I have entertained the idea in my head to send the youngest student to Naboo along with their teachers. It is the safest place in the galaxy considering the Empire has the Galaxy Gun. Yet, I do not sense a danger coming from the Senate."
Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Aren Morningstar 27/11/11, 02:16 am

Aren looks Karica in the eyes and locks his gaze

" Karica, you know that no matter where the threat comes from....myself and the council will remain at each others side until the end "
Aren Morningstar
Aren Morningstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 27/11/11, 02:19 am

*Karica nods in agreement.*

"Your words are very comforting."
Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Aren Morningstar 27/11/11, 02:26 am

Aren nods to Master Panu when his wrist comm vibrates lightly. Keying the device on, Aren runs it through the chambers holo emitter at the center of the room. The holo image was of the latest holo net news cast showing an emergency senate meeting being called into action by the Chief of State. The reporter in the background narrates that the senate would be voting on Emergency Power policies and deciding on judicial standings for the cause of the Empire's attack*

" You have to be kriffing kidding me"

Aren Morningstar
Aren Morningstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 27/11/11, 02:35 am

*Karica leans back in her chair at and sighs hard. This was very bad news yet they could not over react.*

"And there goes all of my calm thinking. Yet we must remain of a normal set of mind we can not let this lead us to fear."

*She then began to think deeper over this, maybe they could end this swiftly before it was an issue.*

"Maybe we should have some masters visit the Chief of State, don't you think?"

Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 27/11/11, 02:52 am

*Jarik walks into the council chambers with a smile, but his cheer at seeing his old freinds turns to a sobering wonder as he hears the last words that leave Master Panu's mouth*

" So you have seen the latest holo net feed as well..."

* Jarik nods to both Aren and Karica then takes his seat *

" I support a class field trip to our dear Chief's office "

Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Gar Bastra 27/11/11, 03:44 am

* Gar enters the room a look of disappointment on his face, he had just come from Dac on a Peace Aid mission when the attack on Ossus transpired. Though reluctantly, he left the water world when he received the return order from Aren. Now he knew why. Speaking in his slightly Jamaican like accent, Gar speaks to everyone present as he takes his eat in the council chamber *

" What in the bumbaclut is goin on out there? Things have not been dis crazy since the Vong War, is it to much to ask for some peace in dis Galaxy "
Gar Bastra
Gar Bastra

Back to top Go down

Post  Aren Morningstar 27/11/11, 03:54 am

* Aren gives a curt wave to the two other Jedi Masters that entered the Council Chamber. As they take there seats, Aren addresses them both*

" Jarik, Gar...glad you answered the call back. I am sorry to pull you away from your respective assignments but We will all be needed to deal with this new crisis coming to bear"

*Aren turns the holo image off and knows that even with a few other members gone they could begin to asses their options with the majority here*

" It seems the senate is going into an emergency meeting concerning the Chief of States power now that the Empire has taken Ossus, i fear that this may be a ploy used by the Chief to further his sanctions against the Jedi and possibly get rid of us all together."
Aren Morningstar
Aren Morningstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 27/11/11, 04:00 am

* Jarik rubs his bearded chin lightly as he listens to Aren and thinks about the resent newscast, shifting in his seat slgihtly, Jarik leans forward resting his elbow on the arm of the council seat*

" I very interesting situation indeed...It seems the senate may be hoping that our distaste of politics keeps us in the dark long enough for them to vote on matter without our say. Though i do not want to put all my eggs in one basket, i would prefer we go to the proceedings in person. Maybe our presence alone will keep things in order. I hate having to rely on the holo net to know what is happening with our own government"
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Gar Bastra 27/11/11, 04:13 am

* Gar looks at his fellow jedi and lightly taps his fist against his leg*

" I will be blunt, these last few years we have been used like maids and now that we are no longer needed, the GA looks on us like we are the bantha poodoo on it's boot. I say we use these lightsabers we carry and take things into our own hands.....in the far far back at the beginnings of the Old Republic, the Jedi ruled and thats how it should be now...no more bowing down to the politics of deez foolish senators. We enforce the law, why not make it as well"
Gar Bastra
Gar Bastra

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 27/11/11, 01:36 pm

*Karica nods to the two masters as they arrive. She then shoot Gar a look of distaste at his suggestion.*

"No, we are keepers of the peace. By allowed such power to be in force users hands can only lead to corruption."

*She paused for a moment considering her words.*

"If the Jedi loose their ways and fall following the code that has latest thousands of years we will no longer be Jedi. We will be something new I am not sure I want to be a part of."

Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 27/11/11, 03:14 pm

*Jarik nods in agreement to Karica*

" I agree with Master Panu, if we sway from our path now i do not believe we would ever be able to get back on track. Turning against the Jedi Code will only put us into a spiral fall into the darkside "
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Aren Morningstar 27/11/11, 03:22 pm

* Aren keeps leaning against the back of his chair listening to his fellow Jedi*

" In some degree i agree with all of you, we need to hold on to what makes us Jedi, but we can no longer be the Galaxies scapegoat. Our numbers are at an all time low, and our sway within the senate has almost dwindled into nothing...i think it best that until we are once again at a strength were we can hold our standing within the Republic firmly we should separate ourselves from any galactic organizations and become our own self-governing entity"

* Aren looks at his wrist comm*

" Though we can discuss this all day, we need to hear Thrakk's, Rowan's and Orin's opinions....i won't put anything into motion until the full council is here"
Aren Morningstar
Aren Morningstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 27/11/11, 03:46 pm

*Karica thought over that, they needed to stand by there ways and it clearly could not be done in the GA/R. Which was a perfect example in its own why they needed to leave, some still argued over what it should be named.*

"Maybe it is time we return to Tython. I am sure the Senate would agree to it becoming a annexed state. If not and I hope it will not come to this will have to take it by force. However, we should wait for the others to arrive before we act."
Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum