Star Wars Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bastion (Imperial Remnant headquarters)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bastion (Imperial Remnant headquarters) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bastion (Imperial Remnant headquarters)

Post  Selene Moon 10/11/11, 02:13 am

*The emprees feels the attack just starting over her capital.*

You will have what you need ghost. If you can now get off the system.

*Twisted look of happyness comes across her face.*
Selene Moon
Selene Moon

Back to top Go down

Bastion (Imperial Remnant headquarters) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bastion (Imperial Remnant headquarters)

Post  Drake Firestar 10/11/11, 02:20 am

=Dark Ghost=
*For a moment Ghost wasn't sure what she has been talking about but then IG-666 spoke over the com attached to his mask and he just looked off in a random direction as he listened. Now he was almost insulted that she seemed to doubt his skills getting past an attack was again easy enough for him. Though that didn't explain how he was going to get the ship he asked for.*

To easy though I still require what i asked for minus the credits that I can get after the mission.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moon 10/11/11, 02:44 am

*Selene stares at him for a moment*

Go to the Admiral outside he will sort your ship out. Now leave you will have everything once you have your ship.

*After he was rushed out of the room she could feel the jedi were on board the ships above. And with out dely selene sat in her room and start calling on the darkness ready to help her followers on the ships above. She goes into Battlemeditation trance. Two hand maidens channel force into making the battlemeditation even stronger. The last of the handmaidens cloak was off ready to deffend the empress should anyone attack. The Honor guard ready them self for battle incase it even gets this far.*
Selene Moon
Selene Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 10/11/11, 05:27 pm

=Dark Ghost=
*Ghost just calmly walks out of the throne room and who knew if anyone was surprised to see him since no one had seen him go in. For now he started to look for this admiral who was supposed to get him his ship. All he was looking for was a civilian transport since he didn't want to go into Hapes with guns blazing because that would probably attract to much attention to him.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiral Kayet 11/11/11, 03:57 pm

=Imperial Officer=
*A imperial officer approached Ghost.*

"Admiral Kayet has sent me to find you. I am under the impression that you are in need of a ship?"

Last edited by Admiral Kayet on 11/11/11, 04:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Admiral Kayet
Admiral Kayet

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 11/11/11, 04:02 pm

=Dark Ghost=
*As Ghost walked around he could sense the battle happening over head and yet he still felt completely calm about everything. The only thing that was bothering him was that he couldn't find this Admiral dude. Of all things the Empress could of given him some better advice then just out side because he most certainly not was just out side. Then by the time Ghost was considering finding the hangar and taking a ship he thought would be good enough a man came up to him and said he was here to assist.*

Ya I am looking for a ship a good one too though not to military looking you got anything like that. *Then as Ghost felt some lives just disappear in other words they died another thought came to mind.* Maybe with stealth capability too would be nice.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiral Kayet 11/11/11, 04:17 pm

=Imperial Officer=
*The officer nods and takes out a data pad.*

"We have an old Delta that has be updated pretty well yet has been out of commission enough were you will not draw attention. It fast and powerful for its age and size. Also if you want to have it updated more it can be done before you depart.

*He said as he turned the data pad to show Ghost the ship.*

Bastion (Imperial Remnant headquarters) - Page 2 369px-SaeseeTiinDelta7
Admiral Kayet
Admiral Kayet

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 11/11/11, 04:49 pm

=Dark Ghost=
*Ghost walked around the ship as he looked it over it was certainly a nice ship and they had probably modified as the man said they had. The only question was did it have a hyperdrive because the original model did not and relied on a hyperspce ring and in this kind of battle that just wouldn't be acceptable.*

Its a nice ship but I might need something that might actually get me out of here in one piece. Perhaps even something than can carry some equipment on it if needed.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiral Kayet 11/11/11, 06:18 pm

=Imperial Officer=

"Ah I see well if you scroll to the right you will find a Helix-class light interceptor followed by a G-1A transport which also are very simple to upgraded. So really you just need to pick a base."

Last edited by Admiral Kayet on 11/11/11, 06:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Kayet
Admiral Kayet

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 11/11/11, 06:32 pm

=Dark Ghost=
*Ghost went over and started to look at the other two ships and he was actually starting to like the Helix though he wasn't sure if it was to military looking. Certainly the G-1A wasn't but it just might be to small though the Helix was well armed and probably wasn't to often used by the military. Finally after some time of thinking about Ghost had made up his mind and so he turned to the Officer and pointed to the Helix.*

I will take that one and make sure it is modified for stealth capability though just a cloaking device. I want to be able to disable it quickly if I should ever have the need too. Also I need some hacking and slicing equipment but other than that I am set to go I will just need to call my partner over.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiral Kayet 11/11/11, 06:37 pm

=Imperial Officer=

*The officer bows his head.*

"Of course, we will use the same tech that was used on the Scimitar. That should serve your needs well and the equipment will be readied and placed on the ship for you. Will you need anything else?"

Admiral Kayet
Admiral Kayet

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 11/11/11, 06:42 pm

=Dark Ghost=
* As the Officer kept on talking Ghost was looking over his new ship again and thought this could one day prove to be useful having another ship. He could hide it away somewhere and on his down time make more upgrades to it. For now it would be useful to get into Hapes as the kind of person he was going to pretend to be.*

Ya any idea on how to get into the Hapes cluster or where I can get that information if you don't know either where would be the best place to kill a Jedi without anyone knowing or get a believable disguise of a Jedi?
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiral Kayet 11/11/11, 06:49 pm

=Imperial Officer=

*The officer scratched his chin in thought. Yes there were many ways yet how to do so and live after words was the difficult answer to find.*

"I would say find a Hapan women and fake one with a droid or shape shifted. One you are a male and are basically a slave there so find a fake master then just walk in."
Admiral Kayet
Admiral Kayet

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 11/11/11, 07:08 pm

=Dark Ghost=
*Ghost thought about it for a moment and sure the man did have a fair amount of knowledge but being a slave just didn't work for him. So in the end he decided on what he was going to do and that would be the end of this.*

Good try but no.

*Ghost then activated the comlink connected to his mask and sent out a message to IG-666.*

::Alright bring the ship in I already have acquired a ship that I am going to use to sneak into Hapes. You will follow but keep the ship under the protection of the cloaking device you getting in unnoticed is important. Also we have some equipment to pick up plus I need to pick out a disguise to wear.::

*Shortly after the message had been sent out a ship came flying into the base and landed near where Ghost and the Officer were standing. After several more minutes the landing ramp lowered and an old Magnaguard came walking down the ramp. Even he didn't go around unarmed and so he was equipped with his usual favorite weapons which was basically a doubled bladed vibrostave which were normally favored by Palpatine's royal guard. Personally Ghost had never asked him how he got it since that was a fight he most likely never would want to hear about. Though under that cloak were some other weapons mostly highly modified and could probably put a nice hole through the Officer if he wanted to.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiral Kayet 11/11/11, 07:18 pm

=Imperial Officer=

*The officer just shrugged, Ghost asked and got his honest view.*

"Well your ship should be ready and I would leave now before you can't."

*He said hinting towards the battle in orbit.*
Admiral Kayet
Admiral Kayet

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 11/11/11, 07:35 pm

=Dark Ghost=
*Ghost nodded and before the equipment he had asked for was put onto his ship he pointed to IG-666 then the equipment. He went right over and stopped the men who were moving it and took it from them and moved the stuff onto his ship. As he was doing that Ghost had gone onto the other ship and changed into some different clothing. He even had a different mask on though it looked the same but it was colored red and black. He then waved to the Officer as he walked by and went onto his new ship and IG-666 went onto the other one.

They both started up their ships and took off from the hangar and as they wee heading for orbit they activated the cloaking devices on their ships so that no one above the planet would see them. After that they would of disappeared even before they had flown off into space which was how Ghost liked to make an exit.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiral Kayet 11/11/11, 08:19 pm

=Imperial Officer=

*The officer watched the ship leave and then ran off as red flashing lights warning of a incoming attack. The imperial HQ was under siege.*
Admiral Kayet
Admiral Kayet

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moon 15/11/11, 01:04 am

*The capital was not looking its best now that it was under attack. Many people of Bastion try and get away on small transports..The empress didn't mind this as they would be back at some time and with greater resolve.*
Selene Moon
Selene Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2