Star Wars Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coruscant (General Area)

+6
James Cutter
Jaryk Ordo
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Rhayth
Karica Panu
Jayden Fey
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Coruscant (General Area) - Page 5 Empty Re: Coruscant (General Area)

Post  Jarik Rimora 27/11/11, 10:19 pm

* Jarik readies himself to defend from an attack, but as the smoke clears he sees an Agent thrust his own dagger into his midsection. Before Jarik could reach him the Agent was dead. As the last of the smoke went away Jarik could see all the agents around them dead on the ground...turning towards the Grey Jedi, Jarik turns off his lightsaber and clips it back on his belt*

" I am guessing you where the ones that sent Miranda "
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 27/11/11, 10:29 pm

=Grey Jedi=
*As the fighting came to an end all three Greys deactivated their lighstabers and stopped their sue of the force since the smoke was funneled out of the hangar. As soon as all was calm again Garret walked over to the Jedi who had came to their rescue and extended a hand to the man in thanks for helping them.

Yes that would be us and it is good to hear that little Miranda is safe. Though may I ask what your name is also I am Garret the once battle master of the Grey jedi.

Just as Garret was speaking to the Jedi Kelley came running up to them and quickly looked to the Jedi with worried look on her face. Is Miranda alright is she safe did she make it to the Jedi temple? Before Garret could shake hands with the jedi he places both hands on the girl's shoulders to calm her as he could tell she was worried for the little one. Calm yourself Kelley this is a Jedi and yes he was sent by Miranda so she must be fine at the Jedi Temple.

As all this was going on Ace was kneeling over one of the dead agents and had a dagger in his hand as he looked it over. As he was doing this he was using his Kiffar powers of psychometry to find all that the dagger had been through with its master.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 27/11/11, 10:34 pm

* Jarik nods to the female Grey Jedi with a grim smile. He reaches our his hand to return the handshake to Garret. Jarik speaks in lightly british accented basic*

" I am Jedi Master Rimora...call me Jarik. Miranda is fine, she walked right into a council meeting so her timing could not have been better."

* Turning his head away for a moment Jarik looks at the dead GAG agents then back at Garret*

" What were you doing that interested the GAG "
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 27/11/11, 10:44 pm

=Grey Jedi=
*For a moment Garret looked at the dead GAG Agents as he thought about what he and the others could of done to attract their attention. It was very odd indeed since they weren't enemies of the GA and had never attacked them or anything.*

I honestly don't this attack does worry me though as they seemed to have planned it some how. I don't know how but I think they were aware of our arrival in orbit. Though I am not the one you should be asking because if anyone could tell you something about these guys it would be him. Garret pointed over at Ace who was still kneeling over a dead Agent holding the dagger in his hands. The boy is named Ace and he is one of those Kiffar people with the talent to use psychometry which I am sure he is doing right now.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 27/11/11, 10:53 pm

* Jarik looks over at Ace then back to Garret, rubbing his bearded chin lightly in thought. What could be happening in the senate that would give a reason for the GAG to become so bold in their actions, let alone kill themselves if they did not succeed in their mission. There was to much to discuss at the moment and Jarik knew they needed to get out of here as soon as possible *

" There will be a time to talk more in depth later, i need to get you back to the Jedi Temple."

* Jarik presses a few keys on his CDPm prepping his air speeder and sending a message to the temple telling them of his return*

" Take what evidence you need, then set your ship to blow...we need to get rid of any traces of this event "
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 27/11/11, 11:00 pm

=Grey Jedi=
Garret nods to Kelley who quickly pulls out a small device from her utility belt and begins to record some of the evidence here. All Ace needed was the dagger and so he just took that and went back onto the ship to set it to blow up. The two of them then run outside of the hangar where garret was waiting with the Jedi and they nod to show that it is done.

Alright it appears we are ready to leave this place.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 27/11/11, 11:12 pm

* Jarik gets in the air speeder and waits for the others to get in, hitting the thrusters the air speeder takes off towards the jedi temple*

next post jedi temple
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 28/11/11, 12:34 am

*Over the planet a joint Imperial and GA fleet is formed to attack the Mandalorians. *

Vice Admiral, UA Grand Fleet Commander
Coruscant (General Area) - Page 5 Juno_Eclipse_StarWars_TFU_02

Coruscant (General Area) - Page 5 830px-Executor-CHRON-2-1
1 Executor-class Star Dreadnought (Bright Star)
Coruscant (General Area) - Page 5 Th_463px-K-Wing_NEGVV
-210 BTL-S8 K-wing assault starfighters (21 squads of 10)

Coruscant (General Area) - Page 5 RepublicInvasionForce-LaPR
14 modernized Venator-class Star Destroyers
Coruscant (General Area) - Page 5 Th_movie_bg
Coruscant (General Area) - Page 5 Th_RZ-1_A-Wing-class_Interceptor
Coruscant (General Area) - Page 5 Th_y-wing
Coruscant (General Area) - Page 5 Th_red-five-x-wing-model
-4 squads to each Destroyer. (Squads, 12 X-wings, 12 A-wings, 12 B-wings and 12 Y-wings) 672 total starfighers

3 Imperial-class Star Destroyer
60 TIE fighters
Coruscant (General Area) - Page 5 Imperial_Fleet

6 modernized Sith battlecruisers
Coruscant (General Area) - Page 5 Imperial_navy-1-1

360 Predator-class fighters-9 squads of 12, 3 squads to each Destroyer.
Coruscant (General Area) - Page 5 250px-Predator-class_fighter_SotG
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

https://swurp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 28/11/11, 12:35 am

*To remain in orbit. *

Home-bound Fleet
Coruscant (General Area) - Page 5 Viscount-profile
Viscount-class Star Defendes Rebound
Coruscant (General Area) - Page 5 Th_463px-K-Wing_NEGVV
-180 210 BTL-S8 K-wing assault starfighters (8 squad of 10)
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorath 30/11/11, 09:26 pm

*The armed speeder flew through Corucant's Traffic and began to make its way to the lower levels where individuals were harder to find. Though the Driver took a dizzying amount turns here and there to lose any who would follow. Eventually a small holoprojector would appear before Jayden and a man dressed in all black with long white hair and silver eyes appeared to stand in front of him though the image was small.*

=Sorath=
Things not going according to plan? It seems they have caught on to you long before you had intended on.
Sorath
Sorath

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 30/11/11, 10:07 pm

*Jayden laughs lightly.*

=Jayden Fey=

"You worry to much, the Jedi are being crushed as we speak. Yes it was earlier then planned however we are very well still on course I assure you."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorath 30/11/11, 10:15 pm

*Sorath just chuckled at Jayden saying that he worried to much as that was not the problem. The problem is that the Jedi didn't fall as planned and so now they had to make a big scene for everyone to see before they had all truly turned against the Jedi. This could prove disastrous to his plans and so it wasn't acceptable.*

we are still on course because it is my agents that keep it that way even now across the galaxy they are turning worlds against them. Perhaps you should catch up on the holonet there is some interesting news there something about a Jedi assassinating a senator.
Sorath
Sorath

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 30/11/11, 10:22 pm

*Jayden glared at the little holo figure with disgust. Sorath truly did think he controlled everything that could prove to be problematic. *

=Jayden Fey=

"Yes for that was your task. While I formed the UA you focused on hindering the Jedi. Do not ever thing my half of are objective has fallen short! I control this whole alliance, you simply rule the shadows."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorath 30/11/11, 10:27 pm

*Sorath shook his head as Jayden truly didn't understand what it meant to rule the shadows.*

Yes and the shadows are everywhere.
Sorath
Sorath

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 30/11/11, 10:31 pm

*Jayden shrugs.*

=Jayden Fey=

"I guess however, I used to only act in the shadows and trust me nothing can truly become done from there."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorath 30/11/11, 10:40 pm

Then you still have much to learn.

*For a moment Sorath looked off in another direction as someone came to speak with him and soon he looked back to Jayden.*

Well it looks as if I have some things to attend to and I m sure you are very very busy. *Sorath turned to the driver of the speeder and spoke to him.* Driver how about you drop our good Chief of State off I am sure he must be very tired from recent events.

*The Driver turned and began to head for the local areas of Corucant again and to find a place to let Jayden off.*
Sorath
Sorath

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 30/11/11, 10:54 pm

*Jayden made a tsk noise at the comments. He needed to learn nothing.*

=Jayden Fey=

"Some words of advice treat your allies better before you can't tell them apart from your enemies."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorath 30/11/11, 11:05 pm

*Sorath just looked back to Jayden as he knew what he was getting at and even that didn't scare him. Truly nothing could and it would probably be wise for the young Chief of State to consider his own words before trying to preach them to others.*

You are right and next time I hope you will do all you can to make sure you do just that before my agents have to cover up another one of your messes. *The holoprojector then shuts off cutting off the message leaving Jayden alone in the back of the speeder.*

=Driver=
Where to sir?
Sorath
Sorath

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 30/11/11, 11:10 pm

*Jayden kicked the holo projector in rage at the statements said to him. It was clear he has to take more actions upon himself from this point, and to a world he knew did not have Sorath's influence.*

=Jayden Fey=

"Bring me to public hanger 2279, I have a ship there to take me off world."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorath 30/11/11, 11:18 pm

*The driver turned the speeder around and headed towards the hangar days to drop Jayden off at hangar 2279. Once they were there he landed the speeder to let Jayden out*

=Driver=
Here we are sir and good luck.
Sorath
Sorath

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 30/11/11, 11:28 pm

=Jayden Fey=
"Thank you."

*Jayden said and disembarked the limo heading for the hanger. He then boarded his ship and heads up to orbit. It then stealthily jumps to the hyperspace, it was piloted by 21st agents so privacy was not an issue. *
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 22/12/11, 10:56 pm

*The shuttle lands in a public hanger and Zeph quickly heads to his family penthouse.*
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 04/01/12, 10:04 pm

* A public transport lands in the bustling market ports that filled Coruscants mid levels. Orin stays melded in with the crowds as he heads tot he senate building*
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum