Star Wars Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naboo

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Naboo          - Page 5 Empty Re: Naboo

Post  Jayden Fey 17/12/11, 03:04 am

=Zeph Fey=
"The order should realize its place is to follow law not question it. They are keepers of peace like you said not politicians. I am sure all the actions my father took were just. You don't know the whole story just what the Order told you."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

https://swurp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 18/12/11, 02:07 am

=Numa=
Emperor Palpatine of so many years ago tried to do what your Father just tried to do, which was annex the Order! Don't you get it? I saw it all through the Force! The Order is loyal to the Senate, not to its leader!
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 18/12/11, 02:20 am

*Zeph shook his head and looked at her with pure disagreement. He was truly blind to the evils of his father.*

=Zeph Fey=

"No you don't get it. All he does is for the Senate for the GA for democracy!"
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 18/12/11, 03:28 pm

* Letting the force flow through him like a raging river, Orin draws on its power and waits for Zeph and Numa*
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 18/12/11, 07:26 pm

=Numa=
Zeph, listen to me! You must wake up! I'm still getting bits of visions even now! I forsee greater evils! He is massacring the Mandalorians one by one, even the Younglings and the old! I forsee himtaking out the entire Order if he is not stopped! Not just the Coruscanti Jedi, but the Hapens, my people! I forsee him destroying Dantooine! Felucia! Force rich worlds! What more proof do you need of your Father's evils? You saw my visions when I touched you...

Last edited by Queen Mother Shadow Fire on 18/12/11, 09:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 18/12/11, 08:28 pm

=Zeph Fey=
"Numa I have a cousin who is a Mando. My father would not stood so low. Visions can be wrong!"

*Zeph Fey sighed and began to head towards the small hanger at the retreat.

=Zeph Fey=
"I am heading back to my place in Theed. You are welcome to come unless you have some supernatural reason for I should not go."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 18/12/11, 09:11 pm

=Numa=
It wasn't you I saw slaughtering them! You, who greatly resemble your Father as I do my Mother! It was like I was in the very Senate meeting, watching your Father declare war on the Mandalorians because they did not support the alliance between the Empire and the GA! It would not suprise me if he sent out a hit man to assassinate my Mother for not supporting the alliance, you know that the Hapens and the Imperials have never gotten along!

Numa followed Zeph.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 18/12/11, 10:06 pm

*Zeph just sighed and counties on to the hanger. Once aboard the shuttle the two head towards the capital. It had become awkwardly silent between the two the whole trip up until they headed towards Zeph's chambers in Theed. Zeph placed his data-card into the door unlocking it and entered. Something seemed off yet he could not place his finger on it. Once the two were inside Zeph closed the door and the security system automatically locked down.*

=Zeph Fey=

"Soon I have to go back to revisit the Queen. The Gungans are becoming problematic. One of the many reasons why my father has to take such harsh actions."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 18/12/11, 10:12 pm

=Numa=
It feels good to be back in Theed. I have many good childhood memories here. BUt thats not the point Zeph. As for the Gungans, I can talk to them, if you want. The Gungans and Nubians have always had a tense relationship, and the First Galactic Empre, the Gungans refused to ally with the Imperials, for one of the Bosses at the time, Boss Nass, said that the Imperials were not worthy of his support.

She too sensed that something also seemed off.

Last edited by Queen Mother Shadow Fire on 18/12/11, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 18/12/11, 10:16 pm

*Zeph rubbed his chin in thought.*

=Zeph Fey=

"You are welcome to try yet, I don't trust them. The Gungans have never been helpfully in finding solutions and trust me I have tried many of times. Plus they can be very violent."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 18/12/11, 10:17 pm

=Numa=
Come now, not all of them are evil. I mean, look at late Jar Jar Binks! He made it from Gungan Senate Representative to Naboo Senator!
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 18/12/11, 10:19 pm

*Zeph rolled his eyes.*

=Zeph Fey=

"That was pure luck! Have you ever seen holos of him, he was an idiot."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 18/12/11, 10:22 pm

=Numa=
Yes, I have seen holos of him. Yes, he was an idiot, but no idiot could hold on to a Senate post for as long as he did.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 18/12/11, 10:28 pm

=Zeph Fey=
"I guess you have a point however, the bottom line is Gungans are not as civil as humans."

*Zeph said with confidence.*
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 18/12/11, 10:29 pm

=Numa=
They were civil enough to form an alliance with the Naboo when the Trade Federation threatened. They were civil enough to keep the alliance.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 18/12/11, 10:31 pm

=Zeph Fey=
"And yet now they are threatening the peace of this world. The GA and Empire want galactic peace and for some reason groups like the Gungans are against such a thing. That is uncivil!"
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 18/12/11, 10:34 pm

=Numa=
There are too many underlining factors! The Imperials have never gotten along with Naboo, even though this was Palpatine's homeworld. The Queen after Amidala, Apailana, she housed Rebels and Jedi until the Imperials killed her! I forget the name of the Queen after her, but she made an inquiriy into Amidala's death, something was unheard of at the time. And Imperial wanting peace? They lie!
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 18/12/11, 11:17 pm

* From the shadows a low voice fills the room. Zeph and Numa would have a sudden overpowering feeling of nausea as Orin releases his force meld and the fabrics of the force rearrange as he appears *

" It seems everything is a lie these days"

* With the force Orin grasps Zeph and Numa and pushes them both into chairs opposite of one another. He then uses force breach on them so that they cannot use the force. *

" It is good to see the oath-breakers son is as foolish as his father "
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 18/12/11, 11:27 pm

=Zeph Fey=
"You speak of the Imperials of the past. If people can change so can governments, you even spoke of this yourself when some people who follow the dark side of the force come around to th. . ."

*Zeph is cut off uprightly as Orin strikes. Out of no where he felt weak and sick as it happened so quickly. Then some how his connection to the force vanished.*

=Zeph Fey=
"What the stang is going on!?!"

*The boy screamed in fear/anger.*
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 18/12/11, 11:38 pm

Numa suddenly felt like she was going to be very, very sick. She gasped as she saw Orin. She knew he had survived, but she was suprised that he had been listening in on them. She spoke.

=Numa=
What is the meaning of this?

She was about to use the Force to defend herself and Zeph, but she felt herself being forced into a chair and her Force connection get cut off.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 19/12/11, 12:08 am

* Orin makes a grasping motion towards Numa shutting her mouth*

" Do not speak traitor "

* Orin looks at Zeph, his eyes dark and filled with a grim ferocity that Zeph would know only meant dark determination....a determination that may mean his death *

" I see you chose to surround yourself with foul company....just like your father"
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 19/12/11, 12:11 am

When NUma felt herself lose the ability to speak, for once she was grateful her mother ade her learn sign language. She signed...

=Numa=
How dare you do this to me and him? How dare you do this before learning the whole story!
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 19/12/11, 12:12 am

*Zeph looks back at Orin with wide eyes full of fear.*

=Zeph Fey=
"I don't know what you are talking about."

*He said trying to figure out just what Orin wanted.*
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 19/12/11, 12:22 am

* Orin tosses a torn patch to Zeph. On the patch was the Jedi Council insignia, blood had changed the patches color and if one looked closely they would see the rip in Orin's robes on his right shoulder. *

" You are correct....you know nothing of the atrocities you are aligned with "

*Orin lets his mind touch Zeph's and feeds him the horrible images of the attack on the Jedi Temple. The screams, and images of death and destruction would rip into Zeph's mind like a rabid sand panther into a nerf. *

" You can thank your hapan spy for that "
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 19/12/11, 12:24 am

Numa's face turned to rage. She signed once more.

=Numa=
I came to Coruscant to spend time with Zeph. I'm in love with him! He had gotten hurt on Hapes by somebody that tried to assassinate my Mom, I went with to help him recuperate! Master Rhayth had come by the penthouse to see if Jayden was there. He wasn't, and I Delievered a message to him from my Mom! I went with Rhayth to the Temple to evacuate it!
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum