Star Wars Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naboo

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Naboo          - Page 6 Empty Re: Naboo

Post  Orin Wraith 19/12/11, 12:40 am

* Orin uses his vast knowledge and power of the force to use Malacia on Numa. The young hapan would feel a trickle of pain go through her body and the everyone of her nerves would feel as if they were being torn out of her body*

" The boys are talking right now "
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 19/12/11, 12:42 am

Numa was silently screaming, she felt like every nerve was being ripped from her body in the most painful fashion possible.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 19/12/11, 12:45 am

* Orin lets the malacia subside as he turns his attention back on Zeph*

Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 19/12/11, 12:45 am

*Zeph stared at the patch with wonder and listened to Orin's words. His thoughts were then brought to Numa as her face filled with pain.*

=Zeph Fey=
"Stop this! You are suppose to be a Jedi, you should serve peace not bring on hardship like this!"
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

https://swurp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 19/12/11, 12:46 am

Zeph would not be able to sense it, nor would Numa, but Orin at the moment was the only person able at the moment to sense that Numa was pregnant.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 19/12/11, 12:51 am

" Didn't you hear? it is illegal to be a jedi...."

* Orin feels a spark of life come from Numa....a child he thinks to himself. Orin could now feel himself falling deeper into the darkside but it did not stop him.*

" your father is in the process of killing every jedi in the galaxy...i intend to stop him before that.
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 19/12/11, 12:53 am

*Zeph shook his head and looked at Orin with sad eyes.*

=Zeph Fey=
"No you don't understand. My father is trying to stop corruption throughout the galaxy, it just so happens it includes Jedi. The plan was never to kill the Jedi."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 19/12/11, 12:55 am

=Numa=
PLease stop.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 19/12/11, 12:59 am

" Jayden is but another power hungry fool who thinks he can have the entire galaxy under his heel "

*Orin looks coldly at Zeph*

Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 19/12/11, 01:01 am

Continuing to sign.

=NUma=
Please Master Jedi. You know it is not right o punish the child for the parent's action, he truly does not know how evil his Father is.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 19/12/11, 01:03 am

*Zeph bowed his head.*

=Zeph Fey=
"You don't get it, the Senate still is in place we are not a empire!"
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 19/12/11, 01:07 am

* Orin unclips his lightsaber and looks over at Numa*

" I did not intend for....either of you to leave this room alive ":

* Orin looks back over at Zeph*

" If it was not for the child in the traitors womb you both would be dead right now where you belong. Sadly my compassion refrains me from striking down an innocent being. "

* Orin's cyan blade comes to life and gingerly burns the ground near Zeph's feet*

" The senate is a mob of fools...easily swayed by riches and power.....you will never again see your father "
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 19/12/11, 01:08 am

Numa's eyes widened when Orin said that she was pregnant. Then again, she and Zeph didn't use protection, so it didn't suprise her completely.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 19/12/11, 01:14 am

*Zeph looks at the blade worried as he tries to think of what to say yet he could think of nothing wise.*

=Zeph Fey=
"A child what do you mean? What are you going to do?"

*Zeph was starting to panic. He was worried for Numa, himself, his father. No one seemed safe if this Jedi was able to get into his apartment and come about to swallow such harsh actions. That and now there was a shocking realization that he may be a father.*

=Zeph Fey=
"What is it you are trying to gain. I. . .I have only done what I have for I thought would be best for all. I assure you this is all a misunderstanding."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 19/12/11, 01:16 am

Numa now realised that she was going to be a Mother... Oh, her own Mother would be most displeased, yet, she knew she would treat the baby fairly.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 19/12/11, 01:23 am

" Your death would be pointless...though it would cause much pain to your father it would only be throwin gas on the fire....I give you a choice Zeph, give me the GAG access codes to the core planets and fake your death. Then go into hiding and raise your family until this war is over. Or you can choose to remain loyal to the UA and i will cut you down now and we can be done with this"

* Orin puts the tip of his saber an inch from Zephs heart
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 19/12/11, 04:46 pm

*Zeph inhaled sharply as he felt the warmth of the ligthsaber on his body.*

=Zeph Fey=
"Your not thinking rational."

*Zeph fought to get his thoughts under control, the spells from Orin were making it hard to think. Being cut of from the force and nausea from force meld made for a bad combination on the young ones body.*

=Zeph Fey=
"Please listen, if you kill me or even make it appear as I died it will be viewed as a martyr to the GA. It will backlash to do more harm then good."

*The lad exhaled as he made sure he was ready to make this counter proposal.*

=Zeph Fey=
"I still feel that you are misguided yet if what you say is true. . ."

*Zeph for a moment thought back to what Numa was saying early. It pained him to know should could be right and that he was so fast to shoot down her thoughts.*

=Zeph Fey=
"If you are right then my father must be stopped. You mentioned codes for the Core Worlds; yes I could give you the general codes yet that will get you know where important. If you want to get into classified areas you need a high ranking officers code and in order to use mine I would I have to be there."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 19/12/11, 08:19 pm

* Orin looks at Zeph and turns off his lightsaber *

" You are a fool to try and dictate this situation "

* Orin turns on his heel and steps over next to Numa *

" As for you, you are now stripped of your knighthood and no longer a part of the Jedi. Until the council votes other wise you are marked as a traitor. The only thing keeping my saber from your neck is the child you carry. "

* Looking back at Zeph, Orin continues to speak *

" Think of me what you will young one, and one day you will understand that extreme situations call for extreme measures....you will accompany me to the core worlds, if try to betray me then she will die, understood? "

Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 19/12/11, 09:04 pm

*Zeph gulped.*

=Zeph Fey=
"I understand yet, you are talking about a duel edge blade."

*Zeph struggled to hold up a datacard showing the symbol of the UA cleared force users.*

=Zeph Fey=
"You actions can fall down upon you just as to us. Not all Jedi are traitors to the UA. One Master even lead the unit to silence the Mando revolt."

*The young officer then thought for a moment before speaking again. he had no idea how Orin would react yet, hopefully he would understand what he was trying to say.*

=Zeph Fey=
"Force users are just being railed and watched over so none can wield the might of the force to shatter peace. . . and their is no need to threaten us; you have over made your point."

*Zeph said looking at Orin with hate in his eyes. They for a moment had a golden haze over them. Sense he became a Dark Jedi siad actions of rage were hard to control.*
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 20/12/11, 03:09 am

* Orin looks at Zeph closely*

" Thrakk Valinor chose his path, he has allied himself with the UA and therefore is no better then your father"

* Orin releases his grip on Zeph so he could move and regain his force abilities*

" Only a servant of the darkside would seek to control so much...it is easy to have peace when you have everyone shackled "
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 20/12/11, 06:16 pm

=Zeph Fey=
"As a Jedi you should want peace."

*Zeph then jumped as he was able to move once again and was connected to the force at the same time. He moved so quickly that he dropped the datachip he was holding on floor. The datachip when fuzzy for a moment until and as result of falling switch to another file. It displayed Zeph as having a junior lieutenant in the Empire. The lad quickly dropped to his knees falling out of the chair and returned it to his tunic. Zeph just gulped as he rose knowing if Orin say that he would most likely not react well.*

Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 21/12/11, 11:34 am

Numa nodded, and she signed again.

=Numa=
PLease Master Jedi, please listen. Don't you know when you are being told the truth, and when you are not being told the truth? I know you are angry at me for deserting the Temple, but I had no choice! I felt the Force guide me out of the place, and it's just as well that the Force guides our actions when we need it to do so the most! I understand that desperate times call for desperate measures, Mother only allowed me to go to Coruscant because she knew that the Empire would some how retaliate for her refusal to ally with them! I can show you the truth if you let me speak and have my Force POwers back. You see, I can show people what I'm seeing, what I'm thinking if I touch them. Zeph's already experienced it, and I have seen many things! Please open your eyes!
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 21/12/11, 03:14 pm

*Orin shakes his head lightly and laughs under his breath as the image of Zeph in an Imperial uniform appears on the data card as it hits the ground. The boy was just like his father, full of half truths and a forked tongue crafted for manipulation. With Numa and Zeph together he could see how they where a deadly team. Both of them equally skilled i the arts of diplomacy or as some would see it....deception.

Orin steps forward, he looks down at Zeph *

" Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth..."

* Orin keeps his cod stare on Zeph *

" The force has stopped my hand and spared you today...don't think it will happen again, for you should know this....some of us will stop at nothing until the senate floor is bathed in your fathers blood"

* The door to Zephs chamber bursts open and Orin explodes in what looks like living smoke leaving the chamber with lightning like speed.*
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 21/12/11, 05:31 pm

*Zeph looked shaken at the smoke now dissipating as Orin disappeared in the explosion. He did not jump as the blast when off he just stared onward thinking about what Orin said.*

=Zeph Fey=
"no."

*The lad whispered softly and looked back at Numa. He did not know what to say or doing as his ears rang from the explosion just adding to his confusion. faintly though he could here guards heading up to the chambers. They were more then just late though. And the two truly could have died today, it was nothing but luck that they were still living.*
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 22/12/11, 02:38 am

* An echo through the force remains in the room....leaving a haunting message to Numa and Zeph *

<< We shall thrive in the realm of shadow and drag everyone down into the abyss>>
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum