Star Wars Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keldabe

+4
Janus Vhett
Cassus Fett
Jaryk Ordo
Jayden Fey
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Keldabe      Empty Keldabe

Post  Jayden Fey 02/11/11, 08:43 pm

Keldabe was the capital city of the planet Mandalore, located forty-five degrees north of the equator atop a flat granite hill, along a bend in the Kelita River that acted like a moat around the city. Often considered cramped and disorganized—even described by Mand'alor Boba Fett as resembling "a run-down factory complex that someone had dumped in a forest"—Keldabe was an urban fort-town. The city boasted several types of buildings, all built in close-quarters and crafted from an array of materials ranging from wood and stone, to durasteel and plastoid. There were even domains built in the trunks and branches of trees along the city's outskirts.

Among Keldabe's more notable features was the tower of the Mandalorian starship company, MandalMotors. The tower facility, standing at a height of approximately one-hundred meters and marked with the company's stylized mythosaur logo, was an easily recognizable landmark pilots often used for take-offs and landings at the nearby airstrip. Others included the Oyu'baat tapcaf, the oldest cantina on Mandalore and a popular gathering place for Mandalorians for both business and pleasure, Novoc Vevut's workshop, and by the year 40 ABY, MandalMotors Hall, a communal building donated by the MandalMotors company as a place for clan leaders to meet.

A "Market Day" was held twice a week in Keldabe, attracting a heavy presence of drinkers and shoppers who flocked to the numerous merchant stalls that sprung up around the city. The paved square in front of the Oyu'baat was frequently filled with aisles of food stalls, and Chortav Meshurkaane—a street that branched off from the square—was lined with stalls that sold precious metals and gems, along with leather products such as gloves and kamas.

The name of the city itself is the plural form of the Mando'a word keldab, meaning "citadel", or "stronghold". Subsequently, the Keldabe-class battleship was named after the city.

Last edited by Admin on 03/11/11, 05:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

https://swurp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Keldabe      Empty Re: Keldabe

Post  Jaryk Ordo 02/11/11, 10:50 pm

*Jaccien walks among his soldiers, he had recently won the duel for the Helm of Mand'alore and was prepared now to take action against his enemies. He had been planning this for sometime and the clans now were more powerful and drawn together now than ever before. Soon these men would rule this universe*

"VODE!!! SOON WE WILL BOARD OUR SHIPS AND FLY TO OUR ENEMIES AND STRIKE THEM AT THE HEART!!! ARE YOU WITH ME?!?!?!?!"

*The multitude of soldiers together yelled back at Jaccien*

"OYA!!! OYA!!! OYA!!!"
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassus Fett 03/11/11, 07:40 am

*Cassus watched on from behind his helmet, his mannerisms giving nothing away as he studied the scene. He was glad at last the Mandalorians had found a capable and honourable man to lead them once more. For too long they had struggled to find their feet, and the Galaxy had noted that weakness, the Empire striking as it had, had been the sad unfortunate wake up call the Mandos had needed. Nodding towards his own former General who now proudly bore the colours of the Mand'alor, the old Fett tapped a message to his Fleet Admiral in orbit, passing on the word that the job had successfully completed.*
Cassus Fett
Cassus Fett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus Vhett 03/11/11, 03:58 pm

*Janus glared upon Jaccien the new Mand'alore and smiled from behind his helmet. With a new leader who had the support of almost every Mando they could finally move forward and regain the control they once had in the galaxy. They would beat back the Empire and kick out the peering eyes of the Republic. Today was a day for all Mandos.*

"OYA!!!"

*Janus yelled back in tune with the others. The youth was a lot more energetic then the older Fett. He shot him a glance then turned back to Jaccein even though the motion was the visible and solely happened via his HUD. Now All that remained was to receive orders on who they would seek vengeance on first. Which only Jaccein could deiced. *

Janus Vhett
Janus Vhett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhayth 06/11/11, 07:49 pm

*Rhayth slowly brings his ship in for a landing at the spaceport of Keldabe and as he got closer to the ground he activated the landing gear and soon enough the ship was safely on the ground. He then began shutting down the ship's systems and then got up from the pilot's chair and brought his hood up as he walked to the back of his ship.*

Alright we are here and Grand Master i shall leave all the talking to you since I am sure they won't be interested in speaking with me.
Rhayth
Rhayth

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 06/11/11, 08:07 pm

*Grand Master Panu stood followed by the two padawans*

"Far enough yet you did well in the council chambers. Don't degrade yourself Master Rhayth."

*She said and walked towards and then down the ramp. She was wearing dark green Jedi robes which hide her clothes. The two padawans Snit Opun the orange skinned Twi'lek female and Declan Norica the brown haired, tanned skinned human male were in brown Jedi robes. The two youths stood at 3/4 Karica's height. *

"Just remain calm there is no reason for this not to go well."

*She said as she left the ship, the padawans not far behind and went to greet the Mandos she assumed would be sent to meet them.*
Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus Vhett 06/11/11, 08:34 pm

*Janus looked over in the direction of the nearest landing pads. He sensed the light side, he still had much to learn in the force yet knew what he sensed.*

"Jetiise?"

*What the force could they be doing here and the day the Helm of Mand'alore was taken up by Jaccien. He wondered if the two were connected. Stepping away he looked in the direction of the landing pads more intently and saw eight Mandos heading towards them. Janus then looked back at Jaccien as he was a approached by a Mando that must run security. *

=Security Mando=
"We have a situation, the Grand Master of the Jedi Order is here. At first would did not belie it yet ran her image through are database and their is no doubt."

*The Security Mando whispered to Jaccien not wanting to be over heard.*

=Mandalorian Squad=
*The eight Mandos approached the ship as the Grand Master exited. Even though their was not threat Mandos were simply quick to act. One Mando walked forward who was clad in red armor with a black stripe on the arms and legs.*

"It is a pleasure Grand Master Panu yet to what reason do you give use such a pleasure."

*His voice was low and harsh sounding.*
Janus Vhett
Janus Vhett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhayth 08/11/11, 04:37 pm

*As Karica walked past Rhayth and even called him a master Rhayth had to shake his head not in disappointment but that she was wrong about his title.* I am sorry Master Karica but I must tell I am not a master I am still just a Knight.

*After this Rhayth stayed silent for now as he followed Karica off of his ship thought was only because he knew the guards that were coming wanted to talk with the Grand Master. For wasn't the time for him to say a word all he could do was keep an eye on the padawans as the Grand Master spoke with the mandalorians.*
Rhayth
Rhayth

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 08/11/11, 07:45 pm

*Grand Master Panu shook her head as Rhayth said he was a Knight.*

"I am sure that is simply for with the war we are unable to spend time with a ceremony yet trust me you are worthy of the title Master."

*She said smiling and then brought her gaze upon the Mandalorian Squad. Karica bowed then spoke.*

"Simply wish to see where we stand with on another."

*Her tone then became more serous.*

"We need to formally outline where we stand. My hopes are this can be a formal allaince. Nothing more would please the GA then to know we are on good terms with the Mandalorians."
Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 09/11/11, 12:29 am

Jaccien was not expecting the Grand Master of the Jedi to come to this glorious occasion, nevertheless he would welcome his guest.

" I am guessing this is business, not pleasure?"

Jaccien chuckled a bit as he began to lead the two Jedi to a safe place to talk. Even though he trusted the Mandalorians in Keldabe, not all were what they appeared.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 09/11/11, 12:44 am

*Karica nods and motions for the padawans to stay a few paces behind. They didn't need to hear what she was going to say, for their best interest if nothing else. As she followed Jaccien she began to speak not wanting to waste time.*

"As much as I would like to have small talk I will simply be blunt. The Empire is growing faster then we can contain their movements. We need your assistance."

Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 09/11/11, 12:51 am

Jaccien knew what she was going to say before they even came here. The Mandalorians were like a buffer between the Empire and the GA, someone from either side was going to come to his home planet and try to persuade him to join their side.

" You know as well as anyone else that I hate the Empire and all that they stand for but you also know that Mandalorian Space borders theirs. I have to look after my people. It is my job to make sure my people survive to see the next Mand'alore.... I guess my point is that I need to know you will help us if we help you?"
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 09/11/11, 01:05 am

*Karica sighed lightly. Of course the Mandos were worry some over forming an allaince they would be fools if they weren't.*

"I can assure to you now that a fleet would be sent to your space to keep the Imperials out. You have to protect your people as you said and if the Empire grows and becomes stronger you know your people can not be safe."

Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 09/11/11, 01:45 am

Jaccien stops in place, then turns to look at the Jedi. He believes that this is the right move for his vode, but only time will tell.

"It honors me that you came here yourself Grand Master, and I believe it is no surprise to you that we accept your offer. We will be there when needed, just give us a ring."

Jaccien does not know the customs of the Jedi all to well, but he did know his, so he stuck his hand out for a warrior shake for good measure.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 09/11/11, 02:16 am

*Kara meet the extended hand with her own and smiled warmly.*

"May this be a step forward towards gaining peace in the galaxy."

*She then looked up at the sky.*

"The GA is planning a strike into the heart of the Empire. With your support we maybe able to end this war quickly. The Sith Empires of a year ago have fallen this dark remant I am sure is all that stands in the way of peace."
Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 09/11/11, 02:22 am

Jaccien while talking with the Grand Master was receiving countless amounts of intell and other information from his spies and informates from across the galaxy. It all went through his HUD and was filtered between useless and useful. Something caught his eye about a disturbance on Tatooine about a terrorist attack or something of that matter, might be something to check into.

"This might be true, but the last thing I want is to underestimate their numbers. Soon I am going to have my commandos spread out across target planets. Some will be to gather intel, others to take down Sith. Either way we should have a good idea of exactly what the Empire is capable of."
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 09/11/11, 02:32 am

*Grand Master Panu nods and thinks over how to reply. They did no little, for example the Sith are hidden force knows if it is one or a whole order. Time would surely tell though.*

"Yes we need to learn about the Sith and Empire."

*She smiled again trying to enstill confidence.*

"I do know though that certain areas a perfectly safe. Any system past Hapes I know for sure has no Sith or imperial presence."
Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 09/11/11, 02:41 am

Jaccien nodded and then thought for a second. This would be good to know in events to come.

"Well Grand Master, this information is useful, but for now I have picked up reports of a disturbance on Tatooine. My crew and I are going to find out what is going on and I will report back to you as soon as I can"

Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 09/11/11, 05:03 pm

*The Grand Master thought over the situation on Tatooine. It was Hutt space and she was not sure how much help could be given.*

"If the Empire is behind this we will have to act however the Hutts are very inward as of later. The would never request or accept help, actions would have to be taken with out their pleasing."

*She wished she had more power to act yet to be honest the GA's borders are weak. They barely keep the Empire with in their territory and do to it places like Hutt space have be able to act with not even a second glance from the Jedi.*
Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 09/11/11, 06:29 pm

Jaccien nodded he admired the Jedi's morals and ethics, but his were not as strong and that is what made them warriors.

"This is a measure we are willing to take Grand Master. Their tide must be trimmed.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 09/11/11, 06:40 pm

*She nods approvingly.*

"I am glad to hear that. We were right to trust you. How soon will you be ready to act, I am planning a strike on the Sith capital?"

Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 09/11/11, 07:01 pm

Jaccien chuckled a bit and then tapped his finger to his helmet.

" I have already sent the message Grand Master, I can do anything I need to from my helm. It is actually more helpful than you think."
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 09/11/11, 07:04 pm

*Karic smiled.*

"Glad to know. Now a follow up question, can we jump are forces from here? A fleet is ready to move out yet the capital can not be reached from any where in GA space."

Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 09/11/11, 10:30 pm

Jaccien knew this was coming, but it was a risk he would have to take to protect the Mandalorians.

"Your forces are always welcome in Mandalorian Space, Grand Master. Consider this an invitation to launch any attack you need to from here, no permission needed."
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 09/11/11, 10:44 pm

*Karica grabbed him heart in pain. Something was wrong very very wrong. She closed her eyes for a moment and focused it felt like thousands of lives were just lost. She snapped out of it has her sounded a long high pitch tweet, the code for G.A.E.C. Yet it was not just hers, the two padawans' and Rhayth's sounded as well. She lifted it and signed as the message played.*

=GA Emergency Commutations officer=
::Attention all GA personal Togoria have been sacked by the Empire. It appeared they have gained a superlaser and used it on the capital city of Caross. I repeat. . . ::

*The Grand Master shut off the comlink not wanting to her more.*

"It would appear that we have to strike faster then planned."

::We are moving out now all forces to check point MC-293.::

*She said and faced Jaccien again.*

"Are you with us?"

*She said hoping the Mando would join in on this conflict here and now.*
Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content