Star Wars Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keldabe

+4
Janus Vhett
Cassus Fett
Jaryk Ordo
Jayden Fey
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Keldabe      - Page 3 Empty Re: Keldabe

Post  Drake Firestar 23/11/11, 01:00 am

=Blood Dragons=
*Jax understood how mandalore was taking this information and he couldn't blame him. It seems as soon as someone infiltrates the GA the whole thing becomes evil. Personally Jax and his pirates didn't like any government its just the GA was so easy to trick. Even the people of the didn't deserve to be manipulated into fighting needless battles.*

We are three ships strong and just acquired a fourth one. It is in need of some repairs and modifications but its a nice ship.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 23/11/11, 01:07 am

Jaccien thinks to himself. He can see things getting very dangerous for the Mandalorians here. Hopefully he could hold his homeland against all of the forces that were gathering against him.

"Things are not looking good for us Mandos Jax, and when things get bad we will be there for you. Just as long you are here for us.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 23/11/11, 01:18 am

=Blood Dragons=
*Jax smirked as Jaccien said something expected well except from a mando. Though if the mandalorians were going to be the only ones they could trust in the future then there really wasn't a way he could say no.*

I can't say you can count on us but just expect that we will show up in places where we would be most unwelcome. *Sadly it was a pirate thing to never say trust us but he basically said he would be where ever the mandos need help because that is not the time and place you want to see more ships coming out of nowhere.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 23/11/11, 01:27 am

Jaccien nodded at the man, it was better than nothing.

"Well just so you know, you and your pirate friends are welcome here in Mandalorian space. You can hide out on Myrky, that is a pretty safe place within our borders.

Jaccien did not altogether trust these pirates, but it these were probably his only friends and he wanted them to trust him.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 23/11/11, 01:42 am

=Blood Dragons=
*Jax nodded as he had heard of Myrkr and the many benifits the planet had. It would make a fine hide out but he still had Utapau to think about.*

We shall take your offer into consideration but there are still places that are currently depending on my crew. *Again for a moment Jax looked around to make sure they weren't being over heard and then continued talking.* If you would like more information on the current problem I would suggest investigating the Utapau system.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 23/11/11, 03:30 am

Jaccien issued some orders into his helm, he was sending a spy crew to Utapau and Coruscant. Also he ordered the building of more battleships, and ordered more Acclamator II's to be sent to Mandalore.

It is already done. Now about those supplies you needed.... What exactly are you looking for?
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 23/11/11, 08:49 am

=Blood Dragons=
*Jax nodded and he quickly pulled out his comlink and sent a message to his ship. They then sent the message to the ships in the Utapau system to not attack a ship that would be arriving shortly. Jax then put his comlink away and looked back at Jaccien as it was time to finish up some business with him.*

Well I would like some of those Bes'uliik fighters you call them? I also need some warships of any kind as long as they can carry a decent amount of fighters a shuttles. I would also like some of those tanks you mandos make I hear they pack quite a punch. *For a minute Jax thought about whether or not if he should tell Jaccien why he wanted these things.* Alright I know you aren't a dumb man and have already figured it out but we plan on attacking someone.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 23/11/11, 01:15 pm

Jaccien orders the building of the Keldabe warships, then the tanks would come next.

We have not used Bes'uliiks in hundreds of years ner'vod, I will see if we can find the blueprints somewhere but it will not be easy. On the other hand your warships and tanks are being built as we speak.

Jaccien grinned under his helm, of course they were.

May I ask who?
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 23/11/11, 01:25 pm

=Blood Dragons=
*The information about the Bes'uliik fighters was a shocker as he had heard they were Mandalmotors most cutting edge starfighter though for all he knew he could of gotten the name wrong. For now though he would leave that alone just to see what these blueprints were because maybe it was something interesting too.*

We are planning on taking down the Hutts rule on the criminal world that way maybe more of them will be willing to join our cause. We are also trying to keep Utapau from falling apart so things aren't looking to good there since their military is lacking since their last leader left them with basically nothing.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 23/11/11, 01:43 pm

Jaccien nodded at the man and thought for a second.

" If what you say is true ner'vod, then Utapau is not to fall to the influences of the GA or Empire. I already have a fleet being built, and when it is finished I will send it there. I am sorry I cannot spare any forces right now, but we only have two fleets and one of them is defending Mandalore.

Jaccien looks back at his map, and notices Kashyyyk and Tatooine.

I already have forces in key GA and Hutt planets. Both have become pretty influential figures on the planets so maybe we can use that to our advantage.

Jaccien then thinks about the GA, it seemed it was only a matter of time before they struck.

I will warn my troops about an impending attack, but will not let the GA know that we are up to something, that being said we should probably keep this meeting a secret.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 23/11/11, 01:51 pm

=Blood Dragons=
*Jax nodded as things were going well with the mandalorians but yet they seemed to think the entire GA was against them now. This was not part of the plan as he only suspected only one person in the GA was planning against them. Now he had to try and find a way to explain this to him without giving to much information away. He and his crew already had a suspect that they thought was behind all this but he wanted to see if the mandalorians came to a different conclusion in other word he as looking for a second opinion.*

Your plan sounds good and all but I also have reason to believe its not an attack from the GA you should be looking out for. You see from what he had discovered its only one person in the GA that is behind everything or everything that might happen. If the whole of the GA were to attack it would most likely be because they were manipulated to. As I had mentioned before we don't know what this persons intentions are but from his past or at least the one we suspect its a very dark past.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 23/11/11, 03:47 pm

Jaccien nodded once again, this was exactly what he was thinking.

" Exactly, if this person is as high up as you say he is, then he would be able to manipulate the GA into attacking me. The only way I can see us winning this is to warn the Jedi and get them on our side.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 23/11/11, 04:07 pm

=Blood Dragons=
*Now this was getting good Jaccien wanted to get the help of the jedi sure was a good idea and all but as far as Jax saw it they would rather have his head. It was a possibility though and was something they had to explore though it was probably best to wait until the mandalorians had their own solid information on this. It probably wouldn't look good if he went in saying he had information from a reliable source of course the Jedi would see through that and would know it was a pirate who told him.*

Its a good idea and you are right they might be able to manipulate the GA but I would suggest to wait on the Jedi thing. You see from my point of view I am not on good terms with many people one of them being the Jedi I don't think they would be to quick on trusting information from a pirate. You should wait until your men have done some investigating and see what they come up with.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 23/11/11, 04:13 pm

Jaccien thought for a second and then spoke.

They might not trust a pirate... But after the battle of Bastion they sure as hell will trust me. But it would be a good idea to wait, don't want to throw everyone in the galaxy into a giant frenzy.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 23/11/11, 04:20 pm

=Blood Dragons=
*Jax nodded as this was true the mandalorians were always someone you could trust when it came to fighting at least once you had them on your side. If you were against the you can trust that you are in for an ass kicking. That was something he had always liked about the mandos they just never knew how to take things easy in a fight it was always get the job done then move on.*

I am sure they trust you but I am sure they also trust the GA very much too. Some solid evidence should be enough to convince them and had already pointed you the direction to start gathering that.

Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 23/11/11, 08:18 pm

Jaccien nodded to the man and then went to board his ship once again.

If this is true than I have work to do. We will keep in contact.

Jaccien then entered his ship and started up the engine. After typing in some coordinates his ship lifted off into Orbit.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 23/11/11, 08:27 pm

=Blood Dragons=
*Jax watched as Jaccien took off in his ship then once he was out of sight he went back to his men. They then went back to where they had left their Scyk Fighters and boarded them and soon enough they were heading off towards orbit.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 27/11/11, 10:40 pm

Another Mandalorian defense fleet is ready to go and is stationed in Mandalorian Space. They slowly patrol all planets to make sure they are not attacked by the Empire.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 28/11/11, 01:56 am

AA Guns and MAAT's are ready for any Impies to come into Keldabe, if they tried they would be shot down immediately. But they could not spare the forces to move outside of Keldabe.

Meanwhile the Mandalorian Warriors take up positions on the outskirts of the city where the Impies would have to land.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason C'baoth 29/11/11, 01:23 am

Jason and his small crew exit hyperspace on the opposite side of the planet that the battle was taking place. He did not want any part of this war he just wanted Mandalorian Tihaar aannndd the money it gave him.

=Jason=
"Alright lets make this quick, my contact is waiting in Keldabe outside of the Oyu'baat. I know you have all heard of it. Let me make myself clear though, we cannot stay and hang around, the battle is about to make it into Keldabe and I do not want to be here when that happens.... understand?

The soldiers nod their heads and a few give some yes sirs. Jason might have actually landed some pretty good men if they were already showing respect. Needless to say they could only prove their worth on the ground when they needed to move fast, so that is where Jason headed.

Quickly Jason lands his ship right outside the Oyu'baat and quickly begins loading his 400 cases of Mandalorian Tihaar. After about an hour they finish up, Jason wanting to move quickly pays the man as the ramp is closing. Soon after the ship takes off and heads for orbit.

=Soldier=
"So where to now sir?"

=Jason=
"Back to Tatooine. By the way where did you all learn the respect that you show?"

The men look at each other and then decide to tell the man the truth.

=Jaryk=
"We are Mandalorian Commandos."

With that the ship blasts into hyperspace heading back to Tatooine.
Jason C'baoth
Jason C'baoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum