Star Wars Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keldabe

+4
Janus Vhett
Cassus Fett
Jaryk Ordo
Jayden Fey
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Keldabe      - Page 2 Empty Re: Keldabe

Post  Jaryk Ordo 09/11/11, 10:59 pm

Jaccien nodded and then turned to look at the assembly building. He would have to get the Clan Leaders together for he had no ships himself yet.

"Yes, I got the feed as well, I will need some time to get my forces together but I will be there as soon as I can."

With that Jaccien takes off towards the Assembly, giving orders in his helm along the way. The Empire was getting more and more aggressive. This could on;y mean their numbers are bigger than originally expected.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karica Panu 09/11/11, 11:11 pm

"Come let's go!"

*She said and lead the group back towards their ship. Karica hopped this really would be end swiftly, so much blood shed already worried her greatly.*
Karica Panu
Karica Panu

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus Vhett 09/11/11, 11:23 pm

*Janus watched wide eyed at everything happening. He quickly moved to Jaccien's side as he went to the assembly.*

"Sir?"

*He said to their leader as he wondered what the kriff they were doing. Apparently they had made an allaince and now were going to war. He would of course follow as told however it didn't change the fact that this was shocking.*
Janus Vhett
Janus Vhett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 09/11/11, 11:31 pm

Jaccien stopped to inform Janus of what was happening. He felt as though he had rushed things a bit, but he was just trying to do what was best for his people.

"We are going to war with the Empire, Janus. The Republic has wanted our help and I have agreed to help them. But now it seems the Empire is ransacking Ossus, and being the good neighborly people we are, are going to help them."

Jaccien was still running orders through his helm, he needed ships to Mandalore and fast.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus Vhett 09/11/11, 11:35 pm

*Janus nods and sends a message to his father and his fleet surely they would arrive as soon as they could. It most likely would be more a an update, most likely his father already knew about what was happening.*

"Right!"

*He said for nothing else needed to be said. Truly Jaccien could have simply said we are going to war and Janus would follow. That was just how things worked for Mandos. They were very loyal to their leader. *
Janus Vhett
Janus Vhett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 09/11/11, 11:44 pm

After hearing Janus' response Jaccien continued on. While moving he had sent messages to all of the clan leaders, and soon his fleet would be assembled above Mandalore. Messages were also sent to his Generals on Mandalore, they would gather their Infantry Divisions together and meet in the Keldabe Commons. This is where they would load up and head out.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus Vhett 10/11/11, 01:17 am

*Janus heads to the landing pads where Dawn I is. Not surprisingly Drakin was asleep he sighed and started to power up the ship. Which did awake the elder he flew the ship up to orbit.*
Janus Vhett
Janus Vhett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 11/11/11, 11:40 am

Seeing the sadness that is his military, Jaccien orders the building of 4 new Keldabe Battleships and also a full on draft that pertains to all Mandalorian Planets. Soon the Mandalorian fighting force will be full on up and running.

Jaccien also had plans to bring his people together, but that plan would have to wait.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhayth 11/11/11, 12:47 pm

Karica Panu wrote:"Come let's go!"

*She said and lead the group back towards their ship. Karica hopped this really would be end swiftly, so much blood shed already worried her greatly.*

*Rhayth went back to his ship with everyone following him. He quickly got onto his ship and began starting it up. There was a battle about to break out and he knew that he should be there. So Rhayth took off from the spaceport and headed for orbit as fast as he could.*
Rhayth
Rhayth

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 11/11/11, 08:27 pm

Men and women of all ages pored into Keldabe from all Mandalorian planets ready to serve their vode. Close to 30,000 were viable candidates, soon these men and women would be brutal Mandalorian warriors.

training started immediately in military bases all over Mandalore. Soon Jaccien would have the military power he had always dreamed of having, now all he needed to do is build weapons and military vehicles, which would be harder to do than you would think
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 16/11/11, 12:29 am

One Keldabe has been finished along with 2,000 readily trained warriors. These soldiers were trained specially for forest warfare, hence their next assignment. They were to drop on Kashyyyk and make sure they would be ready for an attack, you never know what those Impies would do next.

Slowly but surely they loaded up into MAAT's that would take them to the lone Keldabe nicknamed "Fuzzy Wuzzy" after the furballs they were going to be guarding, Jaccien was not sure how his good friend Gaar would take that.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 21/11/11, 12:02 pm

=Blood Dragons=
*The 3 Scyk Fighters came down from orbit and flew over the city and headed straight for the spaceport. Once there they landed and still kept in perfect formation showing that they were expert pilots at least. Then out from the front Scyk Fighter jumped out a man who wasn't wearing full armor like the other two. He was in a typical brown flight jacket with a white shirt. and wore a bandolier with various things on it. He was in grey cargo pants but had armor boots on and gauntlets.

The only weapons the man carried was a pair of DE-10 blaster pistols that were holstered for now. He did have a helmet on but he took it off and tossed it into the fighter revealing a man who was probably into his 40s. He waited for the other who were with him to get out of their fighters and join him but they had Retribution Carbines with him along with the full suit of Blood Dragon armor. they didn't leave the spaceport though as they were sure the mandos wouldn't appreciate a group of pirates wandering around their city.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 21/11/11, 10:58 pm

Jacciens lone Firespray enters the system. His fleet had gone elsewhere so this was his only way he was able to move around.

As he started to enter the atmosphere he punched in the coordinates for the MA where he would have to tend to Mand'alore things. When finally he hit ground a commando came up to him and told him there were some Pirates Politicians looking for him. Jaccien then informed the commando to bring them here.

So the Commando went and told the Pirates where Jaccien was, and hopefully they would get there soon.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 21/11/11, 11:08 pm

=Blood Dragons=
*When the commando informed them of where Jaccien was the lead pirate gestured for the other two to follow him. They made their way over to where Jaccien and his Firespray were and when they got there the lead pirate waved to Jaccien.*

Greetings my name name is Jax Steel I am the leader of the Blood Dragons.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 21/11/11, 11:17 pm

Jaccien nodded to the two men.

==Jaccien Ordo==
Mand'alore Jaccien Ordo, also known as The Brute. How may I help you on this fine day.

There were no bodyguards standing near Jaccien or anywhere that could be seen, but there were snipers posted up in various places around him whre the snipers could watch in on the conversation.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 21/11/11, 11:29 pm

=Blood Dragons=
*As both of the armored pirates stood behind Jax their HUDs were scanning the area. They knew how much mandos liked to fight and they were the mandalore wasn't alone. For now they weren't getting anything but they kept the search up so there wouldn't be any mando surprises.*

business my friend and that would only ever be the reason a pirate wants to talk. You see we are in need of some military grade supplies like ships and other weapons. Of course as much as this must be a rare thing but we are willing to pay for everything.

*Jax had decided to get straight to the point but the question was if Jaccien would find something odd about pirates being willing to pay for something.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 21/11/11, 11:59 pm

Jaccien stopped and thought it over. The Mandalorians had never sold or given their technology to anyone. But times were hard and they had a hell of a fight going on right now and needed all of the money they could get.

==Jaccien Ordo==
" I will do this, but I need something for you in return."
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 22/11/11, 12:18 am

=Blood Dragons=

*Jax could tell from the thought Jaccien seemed to be putting into this that he didn't seem so sure about it. As far as Jax it was common for mandalorians to make money from selling ships and such. Kind of like how the Hutts had a fair amount of mandalorian fighters. Even their own Scyk Fighters were mandalorian ships not the best but in hands of a good pilot it was a deadly fighter.*

Of course I guess we could do something for you. *For a moment Jax looked around to make sure no one in the area would hear him. He then took a step forward and spoke more quietly so only Jaccien would hear him.* There is also some other things I need to talk to you about that is important information
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 22/11/11, 12:52 am

Jaccien nodded to the man and then turned to his ship and started to walk to it hoping the man would follow him.

==Jaccien Ordo==
'There is no safer place then on that ship ner'vod.'

Jaccien then enters and sits at a table inside where he waits for the pirate to join him.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 22/11/11, 08:42 am

=Blood Dragons=
*Jax nodded then gesturd for the two armored pirates to keep watch outside of the ship. He then followed Jaccien into his ship and sat down across from him. Some of the things he was going to talk about were meant for the mandalore alone.

Now first off I need you to swear anything said here will not get out to ANYONE not even to those you consider allies. *For a moment Jax looked around to make sure no one was listening.* Secondly I would like know what side you are on in this war are you trying to bring a new dark age of sith or you trying to help free the galaxy? You see much goes on that many don't know about and one of those dark secrets I believe me and my crew have found.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 22/11/11, 11:09 pm

Jaccien nodded to the man, he understood where he is coming from.

Your secrets are safe with me ner'vod. You and I are not all that different.

Jaccien looked over a table that had a holographic map of the galaxy on it. He seemed to be studying it before he talked.

I do what I believe is right for my people, if that means turning on the GA in the future I will. But I do thoroughly believe that if the Empire was to rise and rule the universe it would be a dark time for the Mandos.... And pirates like yourself.
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 22/11/11, 11:13 pm

=Blood Dragons=
*Jax nodded as he could see that this mandalore was ready to do what ever it took to bring peace to his people even if it meant turning on his allies. This made Jax believe he could trust the mandalorian and so he took a deep breath before he continued on talking.*

What if I were to tell you that the entire GA and its allies were possibly being used to complete some higher plan?
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 22/11/11, 11:17 pm

Jaccien thought back to the battle of Bastion. He lost more troops in that battle than the GA did, because he rushed headlong and the others didn't. Then he nodded to the man in recognition of his statement.

"What is this 'higher plan' that you speak of?
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 22/11/11, 11:32 pm

=Blood Dragons=
*Jax just shook his head as that part was still unknown to him.*

That we do not Know yet but we are sure that a rather high ranking person in the GA is behind everything.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaryk Ordo 22/11/11, 11:37 pm

Jaccien nods. It would be Palpatine all over again. The Mandalorians would not be able to handle this.

"This is interesting, I will have spies look into this. Maybe we can back away from the GA before the Impies go and blow up another on of my planets.

If you don't mind me asking ner'vod, just how big is your organization?"
Jaryk Ordo
Jaryk Ordo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum